Here is another maggot MAGAt (living mentally in Donald Trump’s Amerikkka) that needs to be locked away on the gang ward for making these vile vomitous terroristic threats. I guarantee Mr. Racist Dingleberry wouldn’t be talking so tough in the bing surrounded by bloods, crips, gd’s & vicelords day and night.
What a sick POS. Please share to social media and expose this bigot ass maggot MAGAt. Only a bitchmade coward shoots from behind.
Islamic State Twitter accounts are once again under attack, following the horrific Orlando terrorist attack last weekend. More than 250 Twitter accounts allegedly associated with ISIS, or ISIL, have been hacked by a team of hackers led by a person who goes by the handle “WauchulaGhost.” While many of those accounts had been hacked before…
If there is one thing that’s for sure, you can’t just tell the FBI— no. What the FBI wants, the FBI gets, and they will go to any length to get it, especially information.
While Apple’s unwillingness to jeopardize their brand and customers’ privacy rights, (by not unlocking the San Bernardino shooter’s iPhone at the Feds’ request) is commendable, the FBI found a way around it and unlocked the phone anyway. No word on what they have found yet.
In this case, they were investigating sensitive information in relation to terrorist activities of the two SanBernardino office shooters. Does that make it ok? Take the poll.
Join the discussion.
Federal officials have unlocked the cell phone belonging to one of the San Bernardino shooters, the Los Angeles Times reported.
A “third party” had come forward to help federal investigators unlock the iPhone without the help of Apple, the Times reported.
It remains unclear what the FBI found on the phone.
Prosecutors said in a statement obtained by the Times:
“We sought an order compelling Apple to help unlock the phone to fulfill a solemn commitment to the victims of the San Bernardino shooting – that we will not rest until we have fully pursued every investigative lead related to the vicious attack,” the statement said. “Although this step in the investigation is now complete, we will continue to explore every lead, and seek any appropriate legal process, to ensure our investigation collects all of the evidence related to this terrorist attack. The San Bernardino victims deserve nothing less.”
17-year-old male student, charged with 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
Police on Saturday charged a 17-year-old male with four counts of first-degree murder and seven counts of attempted murder in a mass shooting at a school and home in a remote aboriginal community in northern Saskatchewan.
The alleged suspect can’t be named under Canada’s Youth Criminal Justice Act.
La Loche RCMP said nine people were shot in the school, including 21-year-old, Marie Janvier, a teacher’s aide who died at the scene and a male teacher identified as 35-year-old Adam Wood, who died in a hospital. The seven people wounded in Friday’s shooting at the school are hospitalized.
Police said two brothers, 17-year-old Dayne Fountaine and 13-year-old Drayden, were shot dead in a home before the gunman headed to the grade 7-12 La Loche Community School. Police responded to a call of shots fired at the school shortly after…
Horrible news is breaking out of California that approximately 14 people are dead and 17 are wounded after a mass shooting at a holiday party.
According to the LA Times:
Dressed in black masks and tactical gear, armed with long guns and pistols, they entered a holiday party for county health workers in San Bernardino as it was in full swing. Before they fled, they had killed 14 people and wounded 17 others.
When it was over, a man and woman connected to the assault were dead. One body lay in the street, blood pooling. Another was recovered from the vehicle.
Late Wednesday night, San Bernardino police Chief Jarrod Burguan identified the people killed in the gun battle with police as Syed Rizwan Farook, a 28-year-old American citizen, and 27-year-old Tashfeen Malik. Police did not know where Malik was born or where she had lived.
Public records show that a Syed Farook was employed by the San Bernardino County Health Department as an environmental health specialist, but it was not clear whether that was the same person involved in the shooting. The party was a gathering of employees of the health department.
Farhan Khan, who was identified as Farook’s brother-in-law, struggled to explain the tragic shooting during a news conference held by the Council on American-Islamic Relations in Anaheim late Wednesday.
While federal sources have told The Times that Farook left the party after an altercation, investigators said Wednesday night that the motive for the mass shooting was unclear.
“Is this a terrorist incident? We do not know,” said David Bowdich, assistant director of the FBI’s Los Angeles field office. He later said that terrorism had not been ruled out as a motive.
Smh, these kinds of sick atrocities seem to sadly be becoming the new normal.
Rest in Peace to the innocent people who lost their lives! Read more on LA Times