Chris Brown Refuses To Exit His House After Woman Said He Pointed A Gun On Her

R&B singer Chris Brown refused to come out of his Tarzana home Tuesday morning after authorities responded to a call for help from a woman on the property.

According to KTLA:

Police obtained the warrant and were in the process of serving it at the property, authorities said at a news briefing outside the home shortly before 1 p.m.

The department was conducting a “protective sweep” of the residence, and occupants were coming outside, Lt. Chris Ramirez with the Los Angeles Police Department said. Once removed from the home, they would be interviewed by detectives, who would then work to piece together what took place.

Officers first responded to the home in the 5000 block of Corbin Avenue after receiving the assistance call at about 3 a.m., according to Ramirez.

Detectives from LAPD’s elite Robbery-Homicide Division were handling the investigation, said Officer Drake Madison, who confirmed the home belongs to Brown.

Video from the scene showed a woman leaving Brown’s home Tuesday morning and waiting in the back of a patrol car.

Brown initially refused to come outside and was not allowing police into his home, according to Ramirez.

Authorities sought the search warrant to look for a weapon Brown allegedly used to threaten the woman, the Los Angeles Times reported citing law enforcement sources.

According to the victim, an angry Brown pointed the gun at her before she ran outside and called police, the Times reported.

On Tuesday afternoon Baylee Curran spoke exclusively to TMZ Live, and said Brown asked her to sign a non-disclosure agreement after he threatened her. Curran said she refused to sign the waiver and left Brown’s home shortly after the alleged incident, TMZ reported.

Until witnesses were interviewed, LAPD could not provide additional information about what had transpired at the home overnight, according to Ramirez. Brown’s attorneys were also at the home.

“Right now, we’re getting cooperation from everyone who’s involved,” he said.

No arrests have been made, Ramirez stressed.

Earlier, as police waited outside, videos surfaced on Brown’s Instagram page denying he did anything wrong.

In one of the videos Brown said he was asleep most of the night and awoke to police outside his home.

Brown said in one of the videos,

“I’m not coming out … it’s always going to be f— the police. Black lives matter. Good luck when you get the warrant or whatever you need to do. You’re going walk right up in here, and you’re going to see nothing, you idiots.”

He also accused police of not responding as quickly to his own calls for help in the past.

“When I call police, for stalker people who are endangering my life, they don’t come until the next day.”

Brown has a history of abuse involving women.

He was put on probation for five years in 2009 after pleading guilty to one count of felony assault over an attack on then girlfriend Rihanna. He was jailed for almost three months in 2014 after violating his probation.

(CNN contributed to this story)

This guy has got to get out of his OWN way! Something tells me he won’t have many more second chances left.

The internet streets seem to think Chris Brown was “in his feelings” about rapper Drake publicly confessing his love for Chris’ ex, Rihanna at the Video Music Awards earlier that night. 

What do YOU think?

Check out the chick’s side of the story with TMZ Live and join the discussion.

Suge Knight Misses Court Hearing On Murder Charges After Refusing To Leave Jail Cell

As the Suge Knight Saga continues, Suge Knight decided that he wasn’t going to court to face murder charges because he was under the weather —so he didn’t!

According to the LA Times, after trying unsuccessfully to peel Knight out of his LA County jail cell to attend his mandatory court hearing, the judge on the case contemplated having him forcibly removed.

The judge eventually decided to delay the court appearance to coincide with the former Death Row label owner’s robbery case which was scheduled for May, 29.

Usually Suge uses his health as a “get out of jail” free card, but this time it appears that he used it to “stay in jail”.

Peep the article.

Join the discussion.

Hot 107.9

Suge Knight Source: (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images) / Getty
Although Marion “Suge” Knight’s alleged involvement in January’s deadly hit-and-run incident is filling the headlines as of late, let?s not forget that the co-founder of Death Row Records is still on trial for another crime stemming from last September.

Yesterday (May 27), Knight was scheduled to appear in court for his role in stealing a celebrity photographer’s camera alongside comedian Katt Williams on September 5. However, Knight’s court appearance was subsequently delayed after he refused to leave his downtown Los Angeles jail cell due to illness, according to Billboard.

Superior Court Judge Ronald Coen was reportedly close to having Knight forcibly removed from his cell, however he instead delayed the proceedings to coincide with a hearing in Knight?s murder case, which is scheduled to take place tomorrow (May 29).

Both Knight and Williams have pleaded not guilty to the charges…

View original post 55 more words

Ex NFL Player Aaron Hernandez Involved In Prison Brawl, Believed To Be Gang Related

Bossip

ap_aaron_hernandez_mi_130728_16x9_992

Aaron Hernandez Was Involved In A Recent Prison Fight As A Lookout

SMH. This dummy gets convicted to life behind bars and still don’t know when to sit down and behave.

According to CNN reports:

Convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez is in trouble once again, getting mixed up in a prison fight, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the incident said Tuesday.

Hernandez allegedly agreed to be the lookout for another inmate who went into another prisoner’s cell at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center.

Those two inmates got into a fight Monday, the source says, believed to be gang-related.

All three men are being disciplined over the incident, including the former professional football player, who was put in a special management section.

Christopher Fallon, a spokesman for the Massachusetts Department of Correction, declined to comment, saying regulations forbid divulging information of that kind about inmates.

It’s not the first time Hernandez…

View original post 102 more words

Bill O’Reily Denies Beating His Wife In Front Of Their Children

Hypocritical much?

Mr. O’Reily loves throwing stones, and apparently he himself lives within his own glass house.

Join the discussion.

Bossip

bille

Bill O’Reily Denies Beating His Wife In Front Of Kids

Fox News pinhead Bill O’Reily has recently been accused of beating his wife multiple times in front of their kids after divorce documents were released. Should we blame his actions on rap music or nah?

Via Gawker:

Three weeks ago, a Nassau County Supreme Court justice ended a bitter three-year custody dispute between Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly and his ex-wife, Maureen McPhilmy, by granting custody of the couple’s two minor children to McPhilmy. Though nearly all documents pertaining to New York family court cases are sealed, Gawker has learned that the justice in the case heard testimony accusing O’Reilly of physically assaulting his wife in the couple’s Manhasset home.

According to a source familiar with the facts of the case, a court-appointed forensic examiner testified at a closed hearing that O’Reilly’s daughter claimed to have witnessed her father…

View original post 269 more words

Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty To Murder

SugeKnightcourt4

In the latest episode of the Suge Knight Saga, Suge pleads NOT guilty to the fatal hit and run of a former associate who died after being ran over by a truck resembling Suge’s outside of Tam’s Burgers in L.A.

In a prior court appearance, the former Death Row head honcho caught a huge break in the “Murder 1” case against him when one of the two men he allegedly hit in the parking lot testified that he wasn’t going to testify in favor of the prosecution

Shortly after, the judge reduced his bail from $25 million to, according to Suge’s attorney, a more “do-able” $10 million.

Suge’s legal team were anticipating his speedy release following the bail reduction hearing, however as of now Mr. Knight is still being held by the LA County jail. There is no word on a release date.

Stay Tuned to The Pen Hustle…

Join the discussion.


suge-knight1Former rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight pleaded not guilty Thursday to murder and all other charges related to a fatal hit-and-run incident in January in Compton, California.

His attorney asked the court to further reduce Knight’s bail, now set at $10 million, but Los Angeles County Judge Ronald Coen denied the request.

The judge lowered Knight’s bail earlier this month, to $10 million from $25 million, after defense lawyers called the $25 million figure excessive for the circumstances.

Knight faces one count of murder for the death of Terry Carter, one count of attempted murder in the case of Cle “Bone” Sloan, who was maimed in the incident, and one count of hit-and-run.

Knight, 49, faces up to life in prison if convicted.

Prosecutors offered Sloan immunity, but he still refused to testify against Knight during the preliminary hearing, the affiliates reported.

The deadly incident occurred about 11 miles south of downtown Los Angeles on January 29, after a flare-up on the set of the biopic “Straight Outta Compton,” a film about the highly influential and controversial rap group N.W.A. At the time, Knight was out on bail in a separate robbery case.

The alleged argument spilled over to the parking lot of Tam’s Burgers in Compton. The hit-and-run was captured on videotape, which shows Knight inside a red truck.

In the video, the truck pulls into the entrance of the Compton restaurant and is approached by Sloan, who was working security at the site.

The two men appear to talk for a few moments, with Knight still in his vehicle. Suddenly, the vehicle backs up, knocking Sloan to the ground. While still in reverse, the truck moves out of range of the security camera.

The vehicle is then seen zooming forward, back into camera range, running over Sloan a second time, and then running over the second man, Carter, a former rap music label owner.

Carter, 55, later died.

Knight’s attorney Matthew Fletcher has argued that Knight was the victim and was only defending himself against Sloan, whom the defense attorney accused of possessing a gun at the time.

Fletcher added that Knight’s defense was to stand his ground.

The incident is the latest run-in with the law for Knight, who founded the wildly successful Death Row Records in 1991 and signed artists such as Snoop Doggy Dogg (now known as Snoop Lion) and Tupac Shakur.

Knight was driving the car in which Shakur was a passenger when the rapper was shot to death in Las Vegas in 1996.

Shortly afterward, Knight spent several years in prison for violating parole on assault and weapons convictions. That prison time — along with Shakur’s death, feuds between Knight and a number of rappers, and desertions by Dr. Dre, Snoop and others — contributed to the label’s bankruptcy in 2006.

[See More] on CNN

He is accused of running over the two men during an argument.

In court testimony earlier this month, Sloan, 51, declined to identify Knight as his attacker because Sloan doesn’t want to be a “snitch” who sends Knight to prison, according to CNN affiliates KABC and KTLA.